Monday August 06, 2018

__________________________________________________________________

TODAY'S FORECAST:

Cloudys build tonight with a small pop-up shower - 10%. Overnight lows in the low 70s. Monday HOT & Humid with highs reach upper 80s with feel like temperatures in the mid 90s. 40% chance of scattered showers through the day on Monday otherwise Cloudy. We see rain chances increase to 60% on Tuesday with Severe Weather Possible mainly in Northern Portions of Southern Indiana - more on that in the WeatherCHAT update to the right of this detailed forecast text.

 

-Kameron Douglas

 

____________________________________________________________________

SIGN UP FOR JCTV WEATHER CENTER TEXT ALERTS

Click the Link below to be directed to the sign-up form to sign-up for JCTV Weather text alerts

 

https://slkt.io/puA

 

WeatherCHAT

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Copyrights 2018 - JCTV Weather Center